IntroductionIn this section I will use to provide background on myself, my career and the inspiration for my blog. See my sample text below:
Plans & PoliciesThe Plans & Policies section of my Storify project will focus on the quantifiable and measurable objectives and goals of LieblingRealized. Among the items included here will be the site strategy, site policy, goals and objectives. Below are some points I expect to cover and explore in greater detail:
- Be mindful of my readers needs by publishing no later than Tuesday evening each week,
- Use more frequently and with greater efficiency SEO-friendly content and keywords, and
- Experience social interaction via social media in response to both my and my peers' content.
- Earn an average of 20 comments per post,
- Attract at least 25 class users as followers of my IMC Twitter and Pinterest accounts,
- Accrue 12-15 followers to my blog by the close of the class to my blog, and
- Average 25 comments for each class-related blog post.
ActivitiesIn this section I will outline in detail the efforts I’ve taken related to content development and promotion of the blog. Here I will review some specific examples from my posts, along with information from the supporting evidence linked to the posts as well as samples from the Twitter and Pinterest efforts made to drive traffic to Liebling Realized. The information illustrated will include:
- Examples of anecdotes used that I believe my readers can relate to and using those anecdotes as the prism through which the weekly content is viewed,
- A review of what I hope were my creative headlines and how those were received by my readers, and
- Samples of the imagery used on the site that links to the headlines and content.
- A discussion with samples of from the social media accounts used to introduce readers each week to each new post, and
- Samples of mid- and late-week Tweets and Pins used to seek a continuance of discussion and comment.
- Number of registered followers of the blog.
- Number of visitors making comments per blog post,
- Number of comments per blog post,
- Weekly pageviews for the site as a whole,
- Weekly page views per post,
- Geographic (by country) points of contact by week,